We take 23,000 breaths a day, but we are aware of very few of them. The first step to improving how we breathe is becoming aware of how we are breathing.
Be sure to keep your Fringe Kalm in your view through the day – around your neck, on your desk, in your car or beside your bed. Establishing a breathing routine is much easier with this simple tool in sight reminding you to ‘breathe’.
The Fringe Kalm breath tool is quiet and convenient. Wear it to dress up your outfit or stuff it in a pocket – but keep it close. As you become more aware of your breathing – you will know when you need it most.
- Fringe Kalm breath tool, 316L stainless steel, in matte black. (Length: 2.4” Diameter: 0.2”)
- One stainless steel black cable chain, 28 inches
- One black nylon cord, adjustable up to 31 inches
- One soft carrying case to protect your tool
- A sweet Fringe tin that you can use for anything
- An extremely helpful instruction leaflet
Benefits of slow, prolonged exhales:
– Improve Mood– Reduce Stress– Gain focus– Relieve Pain– Sleep Better
Suggested Use: Bringing attention to your breath and prolonging your exhale can relax your nervous system, promoting a state of calm and healing in your body.
Inhale through your nose 3-5 seconds
Exhale naturally into the fringekalm breath tool for 5 seconds
Repeat 5 times to give your mind and body a short break
Challenge yourself to increase your exhale time to 8-10 seconds.
For additional breathing routines to help with pain, sleep and mood, check out these breathing exercises.
materials: 316L stainless steel, easy to clean, water resistant
What does kalm mean? Our ancestors used breathing practices to calm their minds and improve their well-being. Kalm is a Dutch word to inspire you to find a few minutes free of disturbance to focus on your breath.